Monday 19 November 2007

Thoughts crossing my mind right now:

I have acidity…that chicken must have been dead for a day before it went to the wok

Paashu, I know you are upset with me, but hope you understand that my life has changed a lot

My passport…will apply in December

That weighing machine on the fourth floor is definitely messed up because I’m not that light

I want to go to sleep right now and wake up tomorrow at noon and I don’t mind taking days off from work for that. But I have no days of leave left, but what the heck, I’ll go on leave without pay

Will I ever get rid of this substandard skin that I was born with?

I miss Ankur, my bestest friend ever. Ever. And life had to mess it up this badly.

Who describes her birth (walls covered in dark red velvet and lots of books around, I think) vividly in her book…? Simone de Beauvoir? Memoirs of a Dutiful Daughter? Why does she call herself dutiful? Was she? Hey where’s it? Mom’s place? In Delhi? Another planet? Or just a different age? Ohhhh I want to sleep

No groundnut at home

I don’t want to play the who-does-more-(avoidable)work-and-wastes-more-time-in-kitchen game

Why can’t all people have a sense of self and stop living for others?

I have to edit her CV…oh poor girl…not even 25 and a forced housewife in a joint family! Sigh! Hope you get a job. Soon

The weather’s really nice

Mmmm…those heavenly handmade chocolates in kitchen…must polish off a few tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment